Airport Medical Services provides training courses in the areas of first aid, life-saving techniques and health and safety at work.
Thanks to years of experience acquired at Schiphol Airport we know exactly what the risks are in this dynamic environment and our training courses address these risks seamlessly.
If you’d like to know more about our training courses, click on one of the courses in the overview given below, or simply request our brochure. If you’d prefer to speak to someone personally, call one of the advisers at our Education Centre at: 020-648 16 53.
Safety at Work Courses
- Emergency Contingency Plan Workshop
- Prevention Employee Course
- Lead Health and Safety Representative Course (and refresher)
- Unit/Section Leader Course (and refresher)
- Health and Safety Representative Course (and refresher)
Sector-specific Courses (on quotation basis)
- HSR Practical Day
- Breathing Apparatus Course
- Offshore First Aid Course
- Bloodborne Pathogens Course
You can also register for one or more of our training courses by contacting our Education Centre. These courses can be provided on either an open registration or a customised basis. Our Education Centre can tell you more!